A-PLUS PARENTING F.A.Q.
1) It’s about the experience of a mother of three, who often has found herself alone facing her son’s childhood and teeage troubles
2) Absolutely yes, it is for both sexes, but primarily this is a book meant to be helpful to mothers and fathers that’ll have to face difficult situations on a daily basis, it sums up my over 40 years experience in teaching and parenting
3) As I said before, it’s for parents of any age, those that have just become, and those that for the first time have to deal with a tricky situation. It’s meant to help kids to trust their parents and to learn they can express themselves whitout fearing any sort of judgment. On the other hand parents will learn to accept their sons as they are in order to let them grow in harmony, free from fear of life.
4) It really depends on the entity of the problem. Teaching a healthy and respectful behaviour is relatively easy but when it comes to the psychological side things get more delicate, and a good share of patience, sensibility and perseverance is required, but the results won’t be a disappointment.
5) First of all you’ll learn how to deal with your own emotion as a parent, when going through hard times screaming and punishing your children likely isn’t the best decision.
6) On our website ( http://ParentingMiracle.com/ ) uses SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information from being viewed by any third parties. Our Merchant Account ( Clickbank) uses SSL (secure socket layer) technology too, menaing that we ( the ParentingMiracle.com team) will NEVER have access to any credit card information that you'll input, only the Bank that will check for any fraudolent activity.
We use Clickbank to process our orders. Clickbank is the most popular and frequently used credit card processing company in the world for online downloadable products. Clickbank has an outstanding reputation and security has never been a problem.
You'll notice that when you get to the page where you are inputting your card numbers, the beginning of the web URL will change from http to https. That indicates that you are on a secure page and the info can not be found by a 3rd party. Keep that in mind on any websites where you are using your credit card. Always look for the https at the beginning of the web address on the actual page where the card info is requested.
7) You need the free Adobe Reader which already comes installed on all newer computers. However, if you have an older computer and don't have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free here:www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Adobe Reader will take only a few minutes to download. Once you've downloaded the ebook to your computer, you simply save the pdf file to a directory and then you can open it and either read it on your computer any time you wish, or if you'd rather, you can print it out to bring with you to read anywhere.
8 ) We've processed orders from all over the world: our secure credit card processor will automatically convert the US dollars to your country's currency. You can place your order online no matter what country you are in.
“A-Plus Parenting” is filled with practical tips that will help you avoid the common mistakes so many parents make – providing your child with his or her best chance for a happy childhood and a successful adulthood.Don't forget that your purchase also includes 5 FREE bonuses valued at $163.80! Again, you get the entire package for only $7.95 and all of the risk is on me. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply email me and you will be given a refund.
Use the link below to order you copy of the "A-Plus Parenting" Program for only
Act Now! Only
58, 41, 26, 12 copies left for this price!